In this life full of ups and downs, we all sometimes need a different perspective on things and phases of our life. There are times when you need to focus deeply on the inner meaning of your existence and think beyond the superficial happenings. We have got some of the most famous deep thinking quotes and sayings from writers, philosophers, and celebrities which are truly thought-provoking.
There are people from all walks of life who experience betrayal in love, sadness, confusion and other emotions when they find difficult to find their aim in life. You need to calm your thoughts, be positive and dig deeper in your mind to get your answers.
When you take out time to think, you allow your emotions to settle down and think rationally, you get a greater meaning of life and follow your way to success!
Also Read: “Philosophical Quotes on Life“
Famous Deep Thinking Quotes and Sayings
- “Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired.”
- “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” – Rick Riordan
- “Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.” – C. S. Lewis
- “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” – Mark Twain
- “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
- “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” – Stephanie Perkins
- “It is a sad fate for a man to die too well known to everybody else, and still unknown to himself.” – Francis Bacon
- “To realize that you do not understand is a virtue; not to realize that you do not understand is a defect.” – Lao Tzu
- “Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.” – Anne Frank
- “Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.” – Taraji P. Henson
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” ~ Maya Angelou
Deep Quotes That Will Make You Think
Deep Meaningful Quotes about Love and Life
- “If I love myself I love you. If I love you I love myself.” – Rumi
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzche
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ~ Bob Marley
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare