Looking for quotes for your lady in red dress? We have rounded up the best collection of lady in red dress quotes, sayings, captions, messages, status (with images and pictures) to compliment your girl in red dress.
Must Read: Classy Women Quotes
Red color is associated with glamour, power, confidence and hotness. A red dress can never go wrong to celebrate any occasion be it Christmas, wedding, or parties. A lady in red can capture everyone’s attention with her stunning dress and personality.
We have got some really sassy and savage quotes and captions for all ladies wearing a red dress. These are perfect to caption your Instagram pics and spread the vibe 🙂 And yes, don’t forget to read our post on red lipstick quotes and captions for your beautiful Insta (IG) pics.
Lady In Red Quotes And Captions
- “Feeling redilicious.”
- On a gray, rainy day – wear red.
- “When in doubt, wear red.”
- “Keep calm and be a lady in red.”
- “All things red have no pin limits.”
- “Red brings out my slay game.”
- “Feeling blue? Wear red!”
- “Red is so tacky… said no one ever.”
- “I like my wine how I like my dress: red.”
- “I like the color red because it’s a fire.”
- “When you want simplicity, think RED.”
- “My mind goes into party mode when I wear red!”
- “Take off that shyness and wear some red.”
- Red has always been my color because red stands out.
- “The power of a red dress.” – Moira Young
- “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
- “Red doesn’t suit her,” said all the women dressed in black.”
- Some girls are born be nice. Others are born to wear a red dress.
- “When I wear red I feel like I can do anything. Try and stop me…”
- “My formula for a great evening: red dress, red wine and red lipstick!”
- “Every woman has a bit of red in her personality. We just gotta bring it out.”
- “Red is not just a color. It’s an attitude. It’s a story. It’s art that not everyone understands.”
- “Today I wear red and I truly let go, losing my way and finding my soul.”
- “Red dress is not a trend. It never was. It’s an expression. A lifestyle.”
- “Two things in the world are not meant to be hidden – love and a woman in a red dress.”
- “Nothing attracts attention like a red dress.” – Laura Bush
- “Put on your red shoes, and dance the blues.”- David Bowie
- “A tale of love with Lady in Red dress…” – Dawaa Tamangg
- “I got that red lip, classic thing that you like.” – Taylor Swift
- “Nothing says confidence and glamour like a classic red lips.”
- “Out of the ash I rise with my red hair and I eat men like air.”
- Two things in the world are not meant to be hidden – love and your red dress.
- “There is a shade of red for every woman.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Black may make a woman seem mysterious. But red makes her look like a work of art.”
- A great dress can make you remember what is beautiful about life. – Rachel Roy
- “A red dress gives the confidence to walk out the freedom to live and the power to conquer.”
- “She has a way with words, red lipstick, and making an entrance.”- Kate Spade
- “A red dress can make even a shy demure girl feel like a powerful femme fatale.”
- “Believe in yourself so strongly that the world can’t help but to believe in you too.”
- “The lady in red, paused my eyelids, to blink, she winks, with a feeling of blue.” – Soumojit Dutta
- “Some girls are born be nice. Others are born to wear a red dress.” – Shilpa Ahuja
- “I want to be different. If everyone is wearing black, I want to be wearing red.”- Maria Sharapova
- They say girls wear red to get attention. What they don’t know is that us girls who wear red, dress for no one but ourselves.
- “Your eyes will always go to red, which is why there is a lady in red in all my shows.”- Florence Klotz
- “My lady’s presence makes the roses red, because to see her lips they blush for shame.”- Henry Constable
- “You can have my credit card, baby, but keep your red hot fingers off of my heart, lady.”- George Michael
- Red may be blood, but it’s also love. Red may be anger, but it’s also power! Red is beautiful. It’s poetry.
- “The only song I can sing is ‘Lady in Red’ so that must tell you how great it must have been.”- Diane Kruger
- “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be Independent.”- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Red is not the color of a woman who hides in a corner, but of one who wants a new adventure everyday: never afraid to fail or fall.”
- “People write stories about the damsel in distress. If only Cinderella had a red dress in her closet, she wouldn’t need a prince to save her.”
- “I’m not going to wear a red dress,” she said. “It would look stunning, My lady,” she called. She spoke to the bubbles gathered on the surface of the water. ” If there’s anyone I wish to stun at dinner, I’ll hit him in the face.” – Kristin Cashore
- Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it’s on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you’ve got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration. —Taylor Swift
- The lady in red walked into a party and asked her husband, Why do all the women prefer black dresses?” My dear,” the husband replied,” Not everyone is worthy of a red dress.
- “Lady In Red: I’ve never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight. I’ve never seen you shine so bright. I’ve never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance looking, for a little romance, given a half chance. I have never seen that dress you’re wearing or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes I have been blind. The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek there’s nobody here. It’s just you and me. It’s where I want to be and I hardly know there’s beauty by my side, I’ll never forget the way you look tonight. I’ve never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight. I’ve never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing. I’ve never seen so many people want to be there by your side and when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath away I have never had such a feeling, such a feeling of complete and utter love as I do tonight.”
More Quotes On Beauty
Which of these red dress quotes and captions you liked the most? If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.
If you loved these amazing quotes, please share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.