Looking for some reassuring quotes in your tough times? We have rounded up some inspirational everything will be ok quotes, sayings, proverbs (with images and pictures) to encourage you to be positive in your tough times to sail through.
Worrying comes naturally to the mind, because worrying is in its very nature. The mind is a machine that works based on past information. It has no other way to predict the future and hence it naturally goes into panic mode.
Related: Overcoming Failures Quotes
Put your worries to rest with these calming quotes that everything is going to get alright in the end. Life must still go one and all you need to do is be positive, have faith, and be persistence in your hard work.
Famous Everything Will Be OK Quotes
- “Just smile everything will be Okay.”
- “Keep breathing everything will be okay.”
- “Don’t worry, things will be fine soon.”
- Do your part and the rest will fall into place.”
- “Head up, heart open. To better days!” – T.F. Hodge
- “Morning will come, it has no choice.” ― Marty Rubin
- “Give sometimes everything will be alright.” ― Jenil Kanani
- “Good things are coming down the road, just don’t stop walking.”
- “All you have to do is smile and everything will work out in the best way.”
- “Always remember, nothing is as bad as it seems.” – Helen Fielding
- “Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.” – Tanner Patrick
- “Having a bad day? You just have to work through it. You just hang in there.”
- “You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself, the storm will pass.”
- “I’ve always known, in the darkest moments, that if you believe, every single thing is gonna be alright.”
- “Enjoy the good moments, stay positive in the bad. Know that everything will be alright.”
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
- “In three words I can sum up everything i’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
- “Always remember: if you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t worry about a thing, ’cause, every little thing is gonna be alright!” – Bob Marley
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise again.” – Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
- “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” – Aaron Lauritsen
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch as your world turns around.” – Tony Deliso
- “Today I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.”
- “Be ok with not knowing for sure what might come next but know that whatever it is..you will be okay.”
- “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
- “Sometimes the best you can do is not think, not wonder, just breathe and have faith everything will work out for the best.”
- “There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient.” – Swami Sivananda
- “Time will heal the pain. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow; but one day it will all go away. Stay Strong!” – Kattie Dickison
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A. A. Milne
- “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” – Germany Kent
- “Every problem has a solution. There’s ALWAYS a way to fix something. So rest assured, all the right solutions will become known to you soon.” – Steven Wolff
- “Even in the worst of situations – even when it seems no one in the world appreciates you – as long as you have hope, everything can get better.” ― Chris Colfer, The Wishing Spell
- “Everything happens for a reason. Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory.” ― Germany Kent
- “Everybody goes through difficult times, but it is those who push through those difficult times who will eventually become successful in life. Don’t give up, because this too shall pass.” – Jeanette Coron
Everything Will Be Alright Quotes for Him
We hope that after reading the following quotes, you can find the strength and inspiration you need to make the first step towards the better days.
- “Believe everything will be ok and it will be.”
- “You’ll be ok. The sun will rise to better days.”
- “Not to spoil the ending for you but everything going to be okay.”
- “Everything will be okay does not mean everything will stay the same.”
- “The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that coming.”
- “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” – Mandy Hale
- “Might not be tonight tomorrow or the next day but everything is going to be OK.”
- “One day you will see light at the end of the tunnel and realize that it was all worth it!”
- “Sometimes all we need is someone to wrap us in a big hug and say everything’s gonna be okay.”
- “Just because this day is a bad day does not mean that tomorrow will not be the best day of your life. So cheer up, hang in there, and everything will soon be all right.”
Everything Will Be OK Quotes for Her
- “Just wait, everything will be okay.”
- “Everything is gonna be okay. Be strong, believe.”
- “Wish it, believe it, and it will be so.” – Deborah Smith
- “I’m sure everything will be ok. But I prefer it to be awesome.”
- “Might not be tonight, tomorrow or the next day but everything is gonna be OK.”
- “Tides don’t last forever and when they go, they leave behind beautiful seashells.”
- “Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it turned into a butterfly!”
- “Come on beautiful, pick yourself up, dry your eyes, everything will be okay, I promise.”
- “Sometimes you just have to fight the tears, keep smiling, and say everything will be okay.”
- “Sometimes you need to relax and remind yourself that you are doing the best you can and everything is going to turn out just fine.”
Everything Will Be OK at the End Quotes
Having a positive attitude is the key. Patience is a virtue and it’s worth waiting for the best days to come. You just keep trying and doing your best, times will change and you will see brighter days.
- “Take a deep breath and know that everything will work out for the best.”
- “Everything is going to be okay soon. It may not be today, but eventually, it will!”
- “It’s a struggle but you have to keep going, cause in the end, it will all be worth it.”
- “Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it’s not fine it’s not the end.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The night is darkest just before dawn. Hold on, everything is going to be perfectly alright.”
- “Be patient. Life is a cycle of events, and just like the sun rises again, things will get brighter again.”
- “Life is a cycle, always in motion, if good times have moved on, so will times of trouble.” – Indian proverb
- “Tough times will not last, but tough people do! So hang in there, because you are the toughest person I know.”
- “It may not be tonight. It may not be tomorrow or on the next day. But I am pretty sure that everything will soon turn out to be okay.”
- “So often, a new chapter will arrive in your life. You will ride the sunset off and then pretty soon, you will discover that it is already sunrise.”
- “If something does go wrong, here is my advice… KEEP CALM and CARRY ON and eventually everything will fall back in place.” – Maira Kalman
- “When the time comes that you reach the end of your rope. You simply have to tie a knot on it and hang on. Believe me, everything is going to be all right in the end.”
Everything Will Be Ok Bible Verses
- God will give you the strength to get through it.
- Corinthians 5:7 – For we walk by faith, not by sight.
- Proverbs 3:5 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
- Isaiah 41:10 – Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- ROMANS 8:28 – And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Inspirational Everything Will Be Okay Images, Wallpapers
Believe in Yourself Quotes
Faith Quotes and Sayings
Disappointment in Life Quotes
We hope these encouraging Everything will be ok quotes has instilled faith and courage in you to be strong and patience. Better days are coming and good things will happen to you soon.