A parent-child relationship (PCR) is one of the most special bonds that a child shares with its parents. It nurtures the emotional, physical, and social development of the child.
Understanding and loving parents create loving children. Your attachment and relationship with your child indicate how the child is going nurture in the coming times. It also affects the strength of their physical, mental and emotional health. Taking care of their emotions, understanding them and giving them the right values at an early age is very important.
By the time your kids are teenagers, they are well groomed with principles and ready to take independent decisions. Parents and children relationship is very sensitive and important too. We have compiled some beautiful sayings and quotes about parents and children relationship.
Famous Parents and Children Quotes & Sayings
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” – Jewish proverb
- “Your children need your presence more than your presents.”- Jesse Jackson
- “Children learn more from what you are than what you teach them.”
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
- “A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.”- Japanese proverb
- “By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.”- Eileen Kennedy-Moore
- “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.”-Helen Rice
- “A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.” – Dr. TP Chia
- Parents, keep your children closer when they are young because they will keep you closer when you’re old”
- “I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, every movement, and action effects. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than a parent.” – Bob Keeshan
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
- “Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.”-Charles R. Swindoll
- “Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.” – Robert Fulghum
Quotes About Parents And Children Relationship
Parents And Children Relationship Sayings and Images
Parenting Quotes and Sayings with Images
Please follow and like us: