Fitness enthusiasts like you constantly need to be motivated and stay focussed in the endeavor. Fitness does not only refer to being physically fit but also refers to a person’s mental state as well.
Mental fitness can only be achieved if your body is functioning well. You can help relax your own mind and eliminate stresses by exercising regularly and eating right.
You May Also Like to Read: “Motivational Quotes for Athletes.”
We have compiled some inspirational quotes about fitness. Fitness motivational quotes and sayings help you to get a fit body. Here are some best fitness motivational quotes by famous athletes which will inspire you to get a fit body.
Most Famous Quotes about Fitness and Workout
- “You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit.” – Pavel Tsatsouline
- “Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.” Lee Haney
- “There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.” – Ronnie Coleman
- “Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” John F. Kennedy
- “Getting more exercise isn’t only good for your waistline. It’s a natural anti-depressant, that leaves you in a great mood.” – Auliq Ice
- “Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.” Jill Johnson
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty – otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” Buddha
- “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” Anthony Robbins
Motivational Quotes on Fitness and Health
Inspiring Fitness Sayings with Images