Giving up on excuses may seem scary, but it is the only way to force yourself to step out of your comfort zone and grow. Once you get rid of all excuses, you are free to try things, make mistakes, and find your path. A successful person does not seek comfort in excuses.
Be honest with yourself about what you can do better, and you can free yourself from the blame and the denial that is sure to hold you back.
Take responsibility for your actions, and you can live an incredible life of integrity. Make time to create positive momentum, and you will keep moving forward. We have compiled the most inspiring quotes about excuses with images.
Famous Quotes about Excuses
“He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” —George Washington
- “If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses.” —Bruce Nauman
“A difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.” ―Edward R. Murrow
“Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them.” ―John Wooden
“Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” ―George Washington Carver
- “We have more ability than willpower, and it is often an excuse to ourselves that we imagine that things are impossible.” ―François de la Rochefoucauld
- “Excuses are a powerful thing. One excuse can negate 100 opportunities.” – Bobby Darnell
- “What we need to understand is that once we rely on using excuses as a way out, they take a life of their own.” – Peter Lopez Jr.
- “The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that’s the day you start to the top.” – O. J. Simpson
Inspirational Quotes About Excuses
Best Quotes Excuses with Images
The road to success starts when you get rid of all excuses. Success requires an outstanding ability to embrace responsibilities and to make the most of each opportunity, and excuses have no place there.