There are many circumstances in our lives test our strength and faith. When everything falls apart and the life seems like a dark place, HOPE is the word that we hold on to.
Even though life throws at us many problems and misfortunes, we have love, faith, and hope to use as powerful, protective weapons. Without these, we would be always vulnerable and unable to live a life of meaning and purpose. Check out these inspirational quotes about being hopeful to get a glimpse into the amazing power of hope and faith. Learn how to cultivate hope and faith in our own life.
[Also Read: Quotes about Leap of Faith]
- “Hope is a waking dream.” ~ Aristotle
- “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” ~ Desmond Tutu
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”~ Martin Luther King Jr
- “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.”~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “To wish was to hope, and to hope was to expect”~ Jane Austen
- “Hope is the silent prayer of the heart. Hope is the rain that soothes and the oasis that quenches your thirst. Hope is your lamp against the trudging darkness.”
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” ~ Bernard Williams
- “Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” ~ Stephen King
- “Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.”~ Samuel Smiles
- “Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.” ~ Dwight L. Moody
Most Inspirational Quotes about Hope and Faith
Inspiring Quotes about Hope and Strength
Quotes to Inspire about Hope and Love