Looking for employee engagement quotes? We have collected the best inspirational employee engagement quotes, sayings (with images and pictures) by famous leaders, writers, corporate speakers, and HR consultants.
This collection of employee engagement quotes emphasize value of emotional engagement throughout your organization. These motivational quotes will encourage employees, workers and your team at your workplace.
Positive feedback, appreciation, and recognition of good work done by employees is a must in every team. This will increase their productivity and give them a driving force to perform better.
Inspirational Quotes for Employee Engagement
- Don’t build a company, build a family.
- “Paychecks can’t buy passion.” – Brad Federman
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “The greatest asset of a company is its people.” – Jorge Paulo Lemann
- “Give them a vision, not the task, and the job will be done very effectively.”
- “Accept the fact that we have to treat almost anybody as a volunteer.” – Peter Drucker
- “When people go to work, they shouldn’t have to leave their hearts at home.” – Betty Bender
- “Take time to appreciate employees and they will reciprocate in a thousand ways.” – Lee Lacocca
- “We think it’s important for employees to have fun… it drives employee engagement.” –Tony Hsieh
- “Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don’t keep it a secret.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “Some companies don’t have an engagement problem, they have a hiring problem.” –Bob Kelleher
- “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “Dispirited, unmotivated, unappreciated workers cannot compete in a highly competitive world.” – Francis Hesselbein
- “To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.” – Doug Conant (CEO of Campbell’s Soup)
- “Highly engaged employees make customer experience. Disengaged employees break it.” – Timothy R. Clark
- “Employees engage with employers and brands when they’re treated as humans worthy of respect.” – Meghan M. Biro
- “Your number one customers are your people. Look after employees first and then customers last.” – Ian Hutchinson
- “Take our 20 best people away, and I will tell you that Microsoft will become an unimportant company” – Bill Gates
- “Employee engagement is the emotional commitment the employee has to the organization and its goals.” – Kevin Kruse
- “The leader needs to create an environment in which people can analyze the situation and develop a good response.” – Bill Gates
- “Happy employees ensure happy customers. And happy customers ensure happy shareholders—in that order.” – Simon Sinek
- “Motivating employees to work at their full potential is the main premise of successful management.” – Eraldo Banovac
- “Environments that support their employees in the right way will naturally foster employee engagement.” – Aaron Tucker
- “Engaged employees are in the game for the sake of the game; they believe in the cause of the organization.” – Paul Marciano, PhD
- “On what high-performing companies should be striving to create: A great place for great people to do great work.” – Marilyn Carlson
- “Employee engagement is the extent to which your employees feel connected to and motivated by the work that they do.” – Janine N.Truitt
- “Before you become a leader, success is all about growing yourself. After you become a leader, success is about growing others.” – Jack Welch
- “Customers do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they’ll take care of your customers.” – Richard Branson
- “When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.” – Simon Sinek
- “Engaged employees are psychological “owners,” drive performance and innovation, and move the organization forward.” – Gallup Report 2017
- “The way your employees feel is the way your customers will feel. And if your employees don’t feel valued, neither will your customers.” – Sybil F. Stershic
- “Turned on people figure out how to beat the competition. Turned off people only complain about being beaten by the competition.” – Ben Simonton
- “In the current volatile and uncertain environment, engaged employees are an essential component not just for success, but perhaps for survival.” – Nigel Paine
- “The key element of engagement is trust; building trust requires companies to provide workers with as much autonomy and flexibility as possible.” – Matt Charney
- “Employee engagement is the degree to which an employee feels that they are truly part of a company, have a voice in its decisions and feels respected.” – Darryl Dioso
- “Employee Engagement is about the willingness of people to be responsible for more than their own job. People who are engaged go to the extra mile.” – David Ducheyne
- “Engagement occurs when workers trust leaders and feel an emotional connection to the organization – the same way they did their first day on the job.” – Jill Christensen
- “Research indicates that workers have three prime needs: Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company.” – Zig Ziglar
- “To build a culture of engagement it is important to incorporate training on intrinsic motivation and employee engagement into management development programs.” –Kenneth Thomas
- “Employee engagement is all about maximizing employee productivity by creating the right conditions to motivate employees to contribute their maximum effort, skills, and knowledge.” – Guy Ellis
- “Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune.” – Sam Walton
- “Create caring and robust connections between every employee and their work, customers, leaders, managers, and the organization to achieve results that matter to everyone in this sentence.” – David Zinger
- “You’ll attract the employees you need if you can explain why your mission is compelling: not why it’s important in general, but why you’re doing something important that no one else is going to get done.” – Peter Thiel
- “Connect the dots between individual roles and the goals of the organization. When people see that connection, they get a lot of energy out of work. They feel the importance, dignity, and meaning in their job.” – Ken Blanchard
- “It all came down to employee engagement. It all came down to recognition. It all came down to leadership, which led to every sailor feeling ownership and accountability for the results. You can ask a team to accomplish a mission but you can’t order excellence.”–Mike Abrashoff
- “I think when people say they dread going into work on Monday morning, it’s because they know they are leaving a piece of themselves at home. Why not see what happens when you challenge your employees to bring all of their talents to their job and reward them not for doing it just like everyone else, but for pushing the envelope, being adventurous, creative, and open-minded, and trying new things?” – Tony Hsieh
- “Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – are more productive, more satisfied, more fulfilled. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability.” – Anne M. Mulcahy
- “Employee Engagement is often misunderstood to mean happiness or contentment but it really boils down to something more complex that all employees, managers and the c-suite care about.” – Amber Lloyd
- “Leaders engage their teams by giving them a sense of purpose, providing them opportunities to develop and advance, and putting them into positions where they can be successful.” – Gordon Tredgold
- “Employee engagement is the art and science of engaging people in authentic and recognized connections to strategy, roles, performance, organization, community, relationship, customers, development, energy, and happiness to leverage, sustain, and transform work into results.” – David Zinger
Best Employee Engagement Quotes, Images, Pictures
Definition of Employee Engagement?
Employee engagement is the emotional commitment the employee has to the organization and its goals. This emotional commitment means engaged employees actually care about their work and their company. They don’t work just for a paycheck, or just for the next promotion, but work on behalf of the organization’s goals.
Engaged Employees eventually leads to;
- Higher Service
- Better Quality
- Increased Productivity
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
So your employees are the most important resource for any business and we hope you motivate your employees with these encouraging words so that they feel valued. Share these motivational employee engagement quotes on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Whatsapp and more.
If you’ve got a favorite motivational quote that you think we’ve missed, contribute your quotes into the comments below and we will love to add them to the list.