Life is beautiful but it’s not always a cakewalk. We all have to deal with our share of challenges and obstacles which life puts us into.
This may make you sad, depressed and disappointed, or heartbroken. But every new day gets you new hopes and a chance to rectify to mistakes and start over again.
If you are scared to face your struggles, then you feed your fears. But when you face them with courage you conquer them.
So having a positive approach in life will help you turn your failures into triumphs. Some inspiring words of overcoming adversities and obstacles can change your mood.
It may uplift your spirits and motivate you to face the adversities and never give up.
You May Like: Encouragement Quotes for Hard Times in Life
Positive Quotes About Overcoming Adversity
- “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.”
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.”
- “Courage is one step ahead of fear.” – Coleman Young
- “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.”
- “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.” – Martha Graham
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
- “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” – Chinese Proverb
- “There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” – Malcolm X
Overcoming Adversity Quotes & Pictures
Overcoming Obstacles Quotes
Life Struggle Quotes And Sayings
- “The struggle alone pleases us, not the victory.”- Blaise Pascal
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”- Frederick Douglass
- “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.”- Mao Zedong
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “We grow because we struggle, we learn and overcome.”- R. C. Allen
- “Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.”- Wilma Rudolph
- “In the heart of every struggle lies an opportunity to grow.”- Melanie M. Koulouris
- “The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.”- Pierre de Coubertin
- “It is better to have struggled and lost than never to have struggled at all.”- Pete Seeger
- “In order to appreciate your successes, you must first appreciate your struggles.”- Nishan Panwar
- “Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.”- Diane Westlake
- “The struggle is strengthening. Battling with evil gives us the power to battle evil even more.”- Ossie Davis
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.”- Robert Tew
- “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.”- Alex Elle
- “In a serious struggle, there is no worse cruelty than to be magnanimous at an inopportune time.”- Leon Trotsky
- “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands a very great struggle.”- Swami Sivananda
- “The struggle of my life created empathy – I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “Unfortunately, this earth is not. a fairy-land, but a struggle for life, perfectly natural and therefore extremely harsh.”- Martin Bormann
- “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.”
- “Struggle is the food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it’s right in front of your face.”- Danny Dreyer
Motivational Picture Quotes For Overcoming Hard Times
If you are stressed out and dealing with a difficult situation in life, then don’t go all haywire about it. First, accept the fact that there is a crisis and embrace the situation.
It is these tough situations in life which help us learn and grow. Facing hardship is the key to overcoming it. You should always keep a positive mindset and never panic.
Once you deal with the crisis, you either lose and learn or you conquer the situation and come out stronger and transform fears into positive results.
These positive and uplifting messages fill you with confidence, courage, hope and give you the mental strength to never give up and fight against all odds.
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are so much more than what you are going through.” – John Tew
- “Someday you will look back, and know exactly why it had to happen.”
- “Our mind is powerful so be careful what you always feed it. Be positive.”
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
- “There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error.”
- “Success is what happens after you have survived all of your disappointments.”
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes them meaningful.”
- “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
- “Failing does not mean the end of everything. Maybe not today, but who knows tomorrow? It’s all about perfect timing. Wait patiently. Do not give up easily.”
Inspirational Quotes About Challenges In Life
Life Struggle Quotes And Sayings
Want more encouraging words?
Check these quotes