Life is all about ups and downs. There are times in life when the most special man of your life is sad, depressed or demotivated. The reason may be sickness, a heartbreak, job-layoff, financial issues or more. It is this crucial time when they feel nothing is working out and the future seems dark when some kind and encouraging words can give them hope.
These positive daily words of encouragement can surely motivate your man and give him a little boost and support him through hard times. Encouragingsayings not only help in self-motivation but also inspire others to give not give up.
When you show your support and express your faith in your husband/boyfriend in tough times, it greatly helps them to bounce back from the sad state. Some meaningful words can uplift their mood and spirits and can change their day for good. Below are some words of encouragement, inspiring quotes, and positive affirmations for your man to reinstill his lost confidence.
Encouraging Words of Affirmation for Men
- I only want you.
- I am so proud of who you are.
- I love knowing that you want me.
- I feel so safe with your protection.
- I will always respect and honor you.
- I can’t wait till you get home from work!
- You arms are the only place I want to be.
- I’m praying for you today. You’ve got this!
- I love you more today than any day before.
- I admire your integrity and I know others do too.
- I can’t wait to experience the rest of life with you.
- I can’t wait to tell my friends how you helped me!
- You can always make me laugh. I’m so happy I have you!
- I love doing projects together. Hard work and laughter is the best with you!
- I know we don’t always see eye to eye, but it’s reassuring to know we are always on the same team.
Encouraging Words For Boyfriend
- I love you.
- I am so proud of you.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- You will make a great husband.
- I have complete faith in your abilities.
- I thank God for the love that we share.
- I am proud to be called your girlfriend.
- Your love has made me a better person.
- Life is more interesting with you by my side.
- Tough times do not last but tough people do.
- Always prioritize on making the right choices.
- You only have one life, make the best out of it.
- It is always a blessing to come back home to you.
- No one or nothing should stop you from achieving your dreams.
- Happy people do not have the best things, they make the best of whatever they have.
Words Of Encouragement For Husband
- You are my man!
- I love being with you.
- Being your wife is an honor.
- Thanks for working so hard.
- You are one handsome man.
- I’ll always stand by your side.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- I’m blessed you are my husband.
- Thanks for being a great husband!
- You know how to make me happy!
- You’re a great (are going to be a great) Dad!
- When you hold me tight, I feel safe with you.
- When you listened to me, you made me feel loved.
- God has my best in mind. That’s why he gave you to me.
- I’m a better woman because you’re my husband. I mean that.
Inspiring Quotes to Encourage For Men
- I know it’s been tough but I am still cheering for you.
- You are one of a kind and have something great to offer to this world.
- Let go and start over, nothing in the universe can stop you from doing that.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucious
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
- “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” ―
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” – Franz Schubert
- Don’t get discouraged by what you are going through. Your time is coming. Where you are is not where you are going to stay.
- Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better.
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
- Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss only act as motivation.
- Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up.
- You are only as strong as you allow yourself to be; never get discouraged, never give up because consistency and dedication is the key to success.
- “A character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
- “Positive thinking is a powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve those things. Focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results.” ― Germany Kent
Positive Words Of Affirmation For Him
- I believe in you.
- I love doing things for you.
- Your strength gives me strength.
- Your happiness makes me happy.
- We complement each other perfectly.
- I am so happy to have you as my partner.
- I submit fully to you because I trust you completely.
- Every day my love grows greater and deeper for you.
- I know you trust me because I keep all your secrets safe.
- I love to cook for you and I enjoy making our home comfortable by keeping it tidy.
Appreciation Quotes For Him
- You are the perfect man for me.
- I am so proud of the man you are.
- I appreciate the things you do for me.
- You are an amazing and beautiful man.
- I am so fortunate to share my life with you.
- I am grateful to have you as my partner in life.
- You help inspire me to become a better woman.
- You are such a sexy man and I love being intimate with you.
- You make me feel protected and safe and I appreciate it deeply.
- You are a wonderful provider and an important role in this family.
- Your honesty and integrity help me feel secure in our relationship.
- You make me feel beautiful and cherished and I appreciate this greatly.
- For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.
- I really appreciate the time you’ve taken out of your busy schedule to help me out.
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you, and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but your door.” – Aaron Polson
Affirmation Texts Supporting Him In Tough Times
- I trust you.
- I believe in you.
- I am always here for you.
- I have faith in your ability to persevere.
- I will be with you every step of the way.
- No matter what, we will get through this together.
- Together we can win because we make a great team.
- I trust in you and am fully committed to your potential.
- I’m impressed by your ability to handle tough situations.
- I promise to always stand by your side and have your back.
- I am here to build you up and not let anything tear you down.
- I’m proud of you for you have come a long way and have never given up.
- I love how you always come up with the perfect solution to every problem.
- I am confident that we can get through any challenge life brings at us as a couple.
- I accept your faults because I know they will serve as a learning experience and make you stronger.
Encouragement Words From Bible
Isaiah 40:31 – “but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
Micah 6:8 – “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
Jeremiah 9:23-24 – “This is what the LORD says: “Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice, and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight.”