Positive thoughts can let you focus on the brighter side of life. A positive person can enjoy happiness and success since he believes that he can easily overcome all the obstacles and difficulties that come his way. You have to improve your thoughts with positive ones, it replaces negative thoughts in life.
This “positive thinking” quotes collection will help you maintain a positive mindset and achieve a new perspective in your daily life.
Here below we have curated 105+ awesome positive thoughts about life. Do check them out!
Inspirational life quotes: positive thoughts about life Don’t Underestimate me What I AM “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here. ― Donald Trump
1. Good things are coming. Just keep believing.
2. Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.
3. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
4. Change your thinking change your life! Your thoughts create your reality. Practice positive thinking. Act the way you want to be. And soon you will be the way you act.
5. Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.
6. Think positive because thoughts are like the steering wheel that moves our life in the right direction.
7. You are unique. You have different talents and abilities. You don’t have to always follow in the footsteps of others. And most important, you should always remind yourself that you don’t have to do what everyone else is doing and have a responsibility to develop the talents you have been given. ― Roy T. Bennett
8. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life. – Joel Osteen
9. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning. How to dance in the rain.
10. If you realized how powerful your thoughts are you’d never think a negative thought again.
11. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts your life will start to change.
12. The 3 c’s of life. Choices, chances, changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
13. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
14. Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of you on the quality of your thoughts.
15. Never blame anyone in your life. Good people give you happiness. The bad people give you experience. ‘the worst people give you a lesson. The best people give you memories.
16. Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some are happy and some are exciting, but if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter has in store for you.
17. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regret. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the one who doesn’t. And believe that everything happens for a reason… If you get a chance – take it; if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.
18. Choose the positive. You have a choice. You are the master of your attitude. Choose the positive, the constructive. – Bruce Lee
19. I will think it, feel it and speak it. By doing so I will send out vibes of positive energy into the world and I shall be grateful for all the wonderful things it will attract into my life.
20. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
21. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
22. Just when life tries to overwhelm you, god’s grace is there to pick you up.
23. New day. New thoughts. New strength. New possibilities.
24. If you want to succeed in life, replace negative thinking with positive thoughts, and instead of anticipating disappointment and failure, expect progress, achievement and success.
25. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow. ― Aaron Lauritsen
26. Change your thinking. Change your life! Your thoughts create your reality. Practice positive thinking. Act the way you want to be, and soon you will be the way you act.
27. Change your thinking. Change your life! Your thoughts create your reality. Practice positive thinking. Act the way you want to be. And soon you will be the way you act.
28. Two things to remember in life: take care of your thoughts when you are alone’, and “Take care of your words when you are with people.
29. Positive thoughts are not enough. There have to be positive feelings & positive actions.
30. Why a positive attitude and thinking? If you are mainly positive, you will be focused on good things, happy thoughts, and successful outcomes. If you are mainly negative, you will be focusing on bad things, sad thoughts, unsuccessful outcomes and act and behave negatively too.
31. A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great month which becomes a great year which becomes a great life.
32. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
33. You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life.
34. Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. ― Germany Kent
35. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you filter it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. – buddha
36. Don’t underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more titan yon realize.
37. It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive. – Ellen DeGeneres
38. Before you leave the house, you need to make up your mind that you’re going to stay positive and enjoy the day no matter what comes your way. You have to decide ahead of time.
39. The law of attraction is a universal principle that you get more of what you think about. Talk about. And feel strongly about it.
40. Life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile.
41. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts your life will start to change.
42. Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons, we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.
43. I am motivated. Beautiful strong. Deserving. Blessed. Empowered. Prosperous. Creating. Intelligent. Bold. Growing. Learning. Living. Inventing. Unstoppable. Inspire. Achieving.
44. Instead of saying, “I’m damaged, I’m broken, I have trust issues” say “I’m healing, I’m rediscovering myself, I’m starting over. ― Horacio Jones
45. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
46. When I got fired from my first sales job, it seemed like I had fallen at the first hurdle. As it turned out, it was the best thing that could have happened. It lead me into a job where I really learned the ropes and showed me that even disasters have positive sides. – Tony Clark
47. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
48. Happy are those who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for the little things in life.
49. Don’t worry about failures, worry about, the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
50. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
51. It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
52. Positive thoughts generate, positive feelings and attract positive life experiences
53. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams — Oprah Winfrey
54. Love the life you live. Live the life you love — Bob Marley
55. Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved. ― Roy T. Bennett
56. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw
57. Sometimes all a person wants is an empathetic ear; all he or she needs is to talk it out. Just offering a listening ear and an understanding heart for his or her suffering can be a big comfort. ― Roy T. Bennett
58. you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. ― Stephen King
59. Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards.
60. Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It’s your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure. ― Roy T. Bennett
61. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth.
62. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
63. Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good.
64. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
65. If you want light to come into your life, you have to stand where it is shining.
66. It’s never too late to change your life for the better. You don’t have to take huge steps to change your life. Making even the smallest changes to your daily routine can make a big difference to your life. ― Roy T. Bennet
67. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life — Charles Darwin
68. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
69. We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.
70. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive — Matt Cameron
71. Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity. The greatest problem with communication is we don’t listen to understand. We listen to reply. When we listen with curiosity, we don’t listen with the intent to reply. We listen for what’s behind the words. ― Roy T. Bennett
72. Don’t go through life, grow through life – Eric Butterworth
73. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
74. A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great month which becomes a great year. which becomes a great life.
75. We don’t have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.
76. Stop giving other people the power to control your happiness, your mind, and your life. If you don’t take control of yourself and your own life, someone else is bound to try. ― Roy T. Bennett
77. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
78. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
79. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
80. Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next.
81. Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time but, accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment.
82. Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul.
83. If you want to succeed in life, replace negative thinking with positive thoughts, and instead of anticipating disappointment and failure, expect progress, achievement and success.
84. Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.”
― Roy T. Bennett
85. Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try and you’ll see the world from another perspective. ― Thea Kristine May
86. Fill your children with good thoughts before they go to bed. Ask them about their favorite part of the day, praise them for a good deed, pray with them, and tell them they are the best gift god ever gave you. they’ll fall asleep feeling ten feet tall. – David young from a little guide to a big life.
87. You will find whatever you’re looking for when you stop searching for it and start to become it.
88. There are 4 very important words in life: love, honesty, truth, and respect. Without these in your life, you have nothing.
89. If you ever walk down a path surrounding by negative energy, look for the fork in the path then cross over to the positive side. ― Victoria Addino
90. Do not let arrogance go to your head and despair to your heart; do not let compliments go to your head and criticisms to your heart; do not let success go to your head and failure to your heart.”
― Roy T. Bennett
91. Positive thinking quotes that will make your day – Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. ― Walt Whitman
92. No matter how badly someone treats you, never drop down to their level remain calm, stay strong, and walk away.
93. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
94. You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in. ― Mandy Hale
95. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
96. Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
97. I shall no longer allow negative thoughts or feelings to drain me of my energy. Instead, I shall focus on all the good that is in my life.
98. Having it all means having the same work and family choices that men do. It doesn’t mean having everything you want – No one has that. Anne marie slaughter
99. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
100. Failures are part of life; If you don’t fail, you don’t learn. If you don’t learn you’ll never change. Good morning and be positive!
Inspirational thoughts About Words of wisdom ” Don’t underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize.”
Please Share if you like it. Having any special Message / Best Inspirational Quotes | Positive thoughts About Life Quote / Picture Quote to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.