Whether you are a daughter, son, wife, sometimes is not easy to find the right words to express your love for your dad and tell him what he means to you. We have compiled some of the sweetest father’s day quotes, wishes, and messages with your dad on his special day. At times small gestures can make a big impact. Just pen down these wishes on a card and make your dad feel how loved and appreciated he is. This will surely make him feel elated and important.
We have some really touching wishes, quotes, and messages for dads, grandpas, stepdads and heavenly dads. Celebrate your relationship with your father and dedicate these special words to cherish your bond.
Cute Father’s Day Messages and Wishes
- Sometimes he’s the unsung hero, but he deserves all the love and more today. Happy Daddy’s Day.
- A Father like you is a gift from God. I give thanks for the blessing of you Dad!
- Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
- May the love and respect we feel for you, make up for the worry and care we have caused you.
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
- Dad, there is a saying that goes like this: “Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!” You are that special man in my life, thanks, Dad.
- Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. Thanks for being an amazing father!
Cute Father’s Day Quotes, Images, and Pictures
Sweet Happy Father’s Day Quotes and Messages for Step-Dad
A stepdad may not be your biological father, but he stood by you and raised you like his own son. On this father’s day take some time out to make him feel how much you love him. They need to be appreciated for all the happy and sad times they made you believe that he was there for you no matter what.
- “Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a stepdad.”
- A stepdad can be much more than a dad – you showed me that! You are my teacher and my trusted advisor. Usually, kids don´t choose to love their fathers, but kids can decide to accept or reject their stepdads. I pick you as my dad always! Happy Father´s Day!
- On Father’s Day, we celebrate the men who raised us. We may not be related by blood, but I am truly blessed to have been raised by a man I aspire to be like. No card can carry the message I hope to convey to you today, any more than a title could define our relationship. Here’s hoping a heartfelt thank you is a good start!
Cute Happy Father’s Day Messages, Cards from Daughters
- “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see the future.” – Liza Minnelli
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
- “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.” – Wade Boggs
Heartfelt Father’s Day Wishes from Sons
- “My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.” – Cher Lloyd
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” – Steve Martin
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
- “No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” – William Shakespeare
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.” – C.S. Lewis
Happy Father’s Day Wishes, Cards, and Wallpapers
Inspirational Quotes, Poems for Father’s Day with Pics